Adults teams are made up of at least 2 and up to 4 people. Give yourself a Team name (example: “Cary Clue Makers”). Each team must assign 1 captain. That person must be comfortable working with the judges and will receive all email communications leading up to the event. Sign up as a Family Team.Game on.
Family Teams are made up of at least 2 and up to 6 people. One of those people must be over 18 and have a car, license and insurance. Assign a team name (example:”Fantastic Four”) and a team captain. Sign up a Family Team.
Corporate teams are members of the same company who are competing on behalf of that company. The company logo will be displayed on the back of their team t-shirts. This is a great way to bond with your co-workers, and build brand at the same time! Assign a team name (“Lenovo’s Loonies” or the” Allen Tate Taters”) and a team captain. Sign up as a Corporate team, or have your HR person contact Lindsey Chester to learn more. Deadline for this is August 29th. This early date is to allow time for custom t-shirts to be printed.
More about Teams
- Teams have to stay together during the competition, 1 car per team.
- Cell phone or digital camera is a must
- Designate a Captain for your team (You know, the Responsible one)
- Registration begins at 8:30 AM at Page-Walker
- Captains get the clues at 9:30 AM
- Teams should make a plan, knock off as many as you can and report back to Page-Walker by 1:30 p.m.
- Teams with the most points win the 1st Place prizes.
- All decisions of Judges are final.
- Please obey all speed limits posted. CaryCitizen is not responsible if you receive a traffic ticket!
- No refunds will be given for no shows (just like a 5K). Please sign up and plan to attend.